CONTACT INFO

E-Mail Mike at: selfinflictedhickeys@yahoo.com

"Like" SELF-INFLICTED HICKEYS on Facebook and receive updates when new items are posted!



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

THE DARK SIDE OF "THE WIZARD OF OZ"

This story has circulated on the net for the past few years, so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring with it as well.

For this to work, you need: Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" CD and a copy of the movie, "The Wizard of Oz". Follow all instructions here and see what results you have.









1 comment:

  1. I tried every way I can but can't blow the stuff up enough and clear enough to read. Think of this That's as funny as a comedy writer for Lawrence welk. Also what about terms of endearment for fellatio such as bathing basheba or fluting the pan.....pan flute..... Get it??

    ReplyDelete